Microsoft is delighted to announce the availability of the Undergraduate Scholarships for Students in USA, Canada and Mexico 2018, only applicants that have complied with the eligibility criteri will be considered for this program
Level: students who are currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate bachelor’s degree program.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to pursue studies in Computer Science and related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) disciplines.
Scholarship covers: Applicants may receive either a full or partial scholarship for the academic year. Full tuition scholarships will cover tuition for the academic year as posted by the financial aid office at your college or university. Microsoft will make payments to the designated school and they’re not transferable to other academic institutions. You may use the funds for tuition only—not for other costs listed on your bursar bill, such as room and board.
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA, Canada and Mexico
To be eligible for Microsoft Scholarships for Undergraduate Students, applicants must:
‣ Be enrolled full time in a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada or Mexico at the time you submit the application.
‣ Show satisfactory progress toward an undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related technical discipline such as electrical engineering, math, or physics.
‣ Be able to demonstrate an interest in computer science. Because the scholarship is merit-based, you must maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 4.0, or a 4.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 5.0. Chosen recipients will be asked to provide a copy of their official transcript.
Selection Criteria for Microsoft Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
‣ This is a merit based scholarship. Students are selected based on their exceptional leadership work in the promotion of diversity in STEM disciplines at their university.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via Online Application
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Scholarship applications are accepted Oct 25, 2017 – Feb 9, 2018 .
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.