Medical scholarship : CompHealth Medical Student Tuition Scholarship
Fortunately, many physicians do find ways to have a fulfilling life both inside and outside of their practice If you are one of them, you can apply “CompHealth Medical Student Tuition Scholarship” sponsored by CHG Companies, Inc. Applicants must be age 18 or older at the time of submitting an application and enrolled full-time in a public or private accredited medical college seeking a medical doctor or doctor of osteopathy degree. The scholarship is giving a chance for medical students to describe how they plan to make a difference helping patients in a specialty matched to their personality and skill set while maintaining a healthy work-life balance (the “Scholarship”). CompHealth provides $5,000 scholarship to the deserving candidate.
Since founding the first locum tenens company in the United States in 1979, CompHealth has grown into one of America’s largest healthcare staffing firms. More than 1000 CompHealth recruiters and support staff in offices located in Utah, Connecticut, Florida, and Michigan are expertly trained to provide temporary and permanent staffing of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, therapists, medical lab professionals, and other health care positions in hospitals, private practice groups, and government facilities across the country.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- The CompHealth Medical Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses
- Minimum GPA of 3.0. Or, if your school participates in an alternate pass/fail grading system, a passing status is required.
- The awarded recipient shall provide proof of admission and enrollment in an institution of higher education
- Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited institution of higher education
How to Apply:
- To be entering in the scholarship you must upload a video, the best video response to one of the topics below.
- How do you plan to make a difference in the lives of your patients?
- We get to know you so we can connect you with the just right job. How can you apply that mindset in your patient interactions?
- How do you find a balance between your job and your personal life to avoid getting burned out?
- You should go through the given link to upload your video: http://www.comphealth.com/resources/scholarship/
Financial Aid and Award Money:
One medical student who does the best will receive a $5,000 scholarship.
Application of the scholarship must be submitted no later than August 8, 2017, the recipient will be notified on or about August 22.
Link for More Information: