Applications are currently ongoing for an MBA Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK. The scholarships is designed to support the October 2018 intake of MSc Business Analytics (Online) to students with high ability and potential. The school inspires the best minds to become future business leaders.
Where: Imperial College London, UK
Scholarship award: up to £5,000
- You will be assessed based on the excellent quality of your application, academic merit, persuasive professional or internship experience, clear career plan and leadership potential. Moreover, you will also be selected according to your references.
- If you get an offer from the program, you will be considered automatically for the scholarship.
- You should address your important achievements in your personal statement.
- You are highly recommended to apply as soon as possible.
What do you need to submit with application form?
- Full transcripts of your degree level studies to date
- Curriculum vitae (CV) – you need to use the tamplate
- Personal statement
- Career planning statement
- Two references – at least one of which must be academic
- Application processing fee of £50
- English language test results (if applicable)
- GMAT result (if any)
To submit: online
Closing date: no later than 30 June 2018