KTH royal Institute is delighted to invite applications for the Masters Scholarships for International Students At KTH Royal Institute of Technology 2018, eligible persons are by this Notice invited for this program.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology is a university in Stockholm, Sweden, specialized in Engineering and Technology, it ranks highest in northern mainland Europe in its academic fields. The current King of Sweden Carl XVI Gustaf is its High Protector.
Value of Scholarship: 100% tuition fee waiver. The scholarship is applied to the tuition fee at KTH and does not include a cost of living allowance.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Sweden
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply you
- must be a tuition-fee paying student
- must have applied for a Master’s programme at KTH as your first priority.
- Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- KTH Scholarships are not available for applicants to Erasmus Mundus and EIT Master’s programmes.
How to Apply: Apply for KTH Scholarship
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2018.
Important Notes: If you are applying to the following joint programmes you must apply for the scholarship here according to the same instructions as for the KTH Scholarship.
- Master’s Programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science
- Master’s Programme in Turbomachinery Aeromechanical University Training (THRUST)