Apply now for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship At American University of Beirut for Sub-Saharan African Student 2018, this scholarships is for undertaking Undergraduate and Masters Scholarships for students pursuing B.Sc degree in Environmental Health or Medical Laboratory Sciences 2017/2018, Eligibility criteria is a noteworthy information.
- For Undergraduates (Spring 2018): 1st December, 2017
- For Graduate Students: 2nd April, 2018
Offered Annually: Yes
- Eligible candidates are those who are academically promising, financially disadvantaged, and have leadership skills and a desire to give back and go back to their communities after their degree.
- Graduate scholarships are open tonationals of Sub-Saharan Africa, nationals of Lebanon and refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
- Undergraduate scholarships are open tonationals of Lebanon or refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Program Benefits: The MasterCard Foundation Scholars will be offered:
- Full tuition scholarships
- Books and computer
- Living expenses
- Medical insurance
- Intensive preparatory courses and SAT courses (as needed)
- Close supervision and academic support
- Community engagement opportunities
How to Apply: Interested candidates must fill out the required application form and present it with the documents listed below in person to the AUB Office of Admissions.
Download Application Form
Award Provider: MasterCard Foundation