Last updated on August 6th, 2017 at 10:33 pm
The MasterCard Foundation Microfinance Scholars Program in collaboration with the School of African Microfinance is delighted to invite applications for scholarship opportunities from outstanding individuals active in financial inclusion to attend SAM 2017.
Individuals from Africa who wish to apply to be considered for a scholarship, should demonstrate a passion to make greater impact. In addition, candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be in management and/or leadership levels in microfinance institutions or banks with more than seven years industry experience.
- Microfinance Consultants who have in the past provided implementation support financial institutions and are keen to increase their overall technical skills base.
- Individuals from the financial institutions that apply different models in their service delivery e.g. savings and credit cooperatives.
- Past scholars are not eligible to apply.
Application Deadline: July Annually
- All interested and eligible individuals should send their Curriculum Vitae and duly completed SAM Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com before July Annually for consideration.
For More Information: