SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Masergy is delighted to invites applications for Masergy STEM Scholarship Program to study in USA for the year 2017. The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate or graduate programme.
The aim of Scholarship is to support the next generation of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) students by providing a scholarship to a student demonstrating excellent promise in their area of study.
Masergy owns and operates the largest independent Software Defined Platform in the world, delivering hybrid networking, managed security and cloud communication solutions to enterprises around the globe.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate or graduate programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover $5,000.
Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students.
- Applicants must be residents of USA.
Nationality: Applicants of USA can apply for the Scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- The candidate must be attending an accredited college or university in the United States
- The candidate must have a declared major in one of the STEM fields
- Include your name, university, major/area of study, email address and phone number
- Attach your submission and a copy of your current official academic transcript as a .pdf file.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 15, 2017.