The Tunku Abdul Rahman University College(TAR UC)is happy to call on applicants for the Tan Sri Lee Loy Seng Foundation Scholarship for Malaysian Students. These scholarships are open to undertake diploma and first-degree programmes.The objective of this scholarship program is to support Malaysian Students who want to pursue diploma and first-degree programmes.
The Tunku Abdul Rahman University College, abbreviated as TAR UC, is a non-profit, comprehensive, private university college in Malaysia. Named after the first Prime Minister of Malaysia, YTM Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj. TAR UC is one of the prestigious private university colleges in Malaysia, renowned for its accounting programme.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue Diploma and first-degree programmes.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- RM5,500 per academic year – DIPLOMA programmes.
- RM8,000 – RM9,500 per academic year – FIRST DEGREE programmes.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be a Malaysian citizen and resident.
- Show the financial need for the scholarship support.
- Fulfill the academic and other conditions required in taking up a place at University College.
- Obtain good academic results for Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) and Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM).
- Possess a minimum CGPA of 2.80 and above for undergraduates who are currently studying in University College.
- Not holding a scholarship/study loan from any other organization.
Nationality: Malaysian applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online:
- Short-listed applicants are required to attend a personal interview. Any applicant who has not been invited for an interview should be considered unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September15, 2017.