offers are up for the LUMS fully-funded scholarship programme to outstanding scholars from the SAARC region. Scholarships are available for pursuing two-year MBA programme at the Suleman Dawood School of Business (SDSB).
The Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programme at the Suleman Dawood School of Business (SDSB) at LUMS provides an intense and demanding academic experience, involving two years of full-time study.
The programme aims at developing global business leaders – individuals who can provide leadership at any level, in an increasingly global economy.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing two-year MBA programme at the Suleman Dawood School of Business (SDSB).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Admission Fee
- Registration fee
- Tuition Fee
- Hostel Accommodation
- Hostel Registration
- Summer Orientation Programme
- Reading Material
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the Pakistan
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant
- Must meet the minimum academic criteria for admission;
- Must be a Citizen of Nepal, Sri Lanka or Afghanistan;
- Must not be of Pakistani origin and should not have a Pakistani passport/NICOP/CNIC. Applicants holding dual nationality out of which one is Pakistani are not eligible to apply through the LUMS International Student Programme.
Nationality: Citizens of Nepal, Sri Lanka or Afghanistan are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must meet the minimum eligibility criteria in order to be considered for admission to the Graduate Programme. Meeting these criteria does not guarantee admission to the Graduate program. Applicants are selected for admission to LUMS MBA programme based on the following factors:
- Academic Background
- Performance in the Admission Test
- Work Experience (strongly preferred)
- Two Recommendation letters
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To avail this scholarship, applicants are required to apply to LUMS through the LUMS Online Admission application. All fields of the online application must be completely filled in. Alongside, relevant supporting documents need to be submitted by the given deadline. Applicants must complete and submit their online application form on or before the application submission deadline. In addition to this, all applicants are required to submit the following supporting documents to the LUMS Office of Admissions on or before the stipulated deadline;
- Attested/certified copies of all academic transcripts/certificates (Secondary, Post-Secondary, Bachelors, Masters or any other qualification)
- GMAT and/or GRE scores (if applicable)
- Work Experience Letters (if applicable)
- Research Statement (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes
- Two copies of the Computerized National Identity Card or valid passport
- Four passport size photographs with white background
- Complete copy of Passport (for International Applicants)
- Proof of payment for local/overseas applicants; A stamped copy of the payment voucher or a confirmation email of an online banking transaction constitutes proof of payment. Applicants are required to send a copy of payment proof along with all other required supporting documents in ONE package on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Proof of payment for international applicants; Original Bank Draft drew in favour of Lahore University of Management Sciences. Applicants are required to send original Bank Draft along with all other required documents as ONE package on or before the stipulated deadline.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit the complete online application form on or before February 28, 2017, for Round 1 and April 13, 2017, for Round 2.