With the success of Louer.com’s Student Scholarship Program in 2015 and 2016, we are pleased to announce that will extend our program until January 2019, providing 8 scholarships worth a total of $4,000 to students!
Louer.com understands how difficult it can be to complete your studies while working to pay your tuition. With all the time and effort that students put into classes, school work and exams, it can be hard to find the means – and time to pay for not only books and tuition, but also for other necessities, such as rent, groceries and electric bills. Louer.com would like to recognize all the hard work and devotion put in by these students by awarding 8 scholarships worth a total of $4,000.
The scholarships will be awarded on the following dates.
The deadline to apply for a Louer.com scholarship is December 31st, 2018.
Louer.com’s Student Scholarship is awarded to any student currently enrolled in a CEGEP, University or Trade School located in province of Québec. It is designed to help students cover not only tuition fees, but the cost of living as well – be it through paying rent or anything else that may ease the financial burden that often comes when you’re a student. Applications will be accepted starting from January 1st, 2017 to December 31st, 2018.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
To be considered for the Louer.com Student Assistance Scholarship, you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen and resident of Québec
- Have a maximum of 30 years of age
- Enrolled or accepted for enrolment as a full-time student in the academic year at an accredited post-secondary institution
- Not have already received a Louer.com Student Assistance Scholarship
- Must certify that all information provided on your application form is accurate
- Enrolled in an accredited institution of education
- Good academic standing
- Financial need
- A complete application form
The documents proving your admissibility will be requested only if your application is selected by Louer.com.