LIST OF Low Tuition Universities in South Africa
South Africa with a population of 50.58 million people has a rich mix of culture, languages and religious beliefs. The country is a nice place to be and has people from several nations, races and religion. Majority of the people living there are Africans who make up 75.5 of the population.
WHY SOUTH AFRICA SHOULD BE YOUR CHOICE OF COUNTRY TO STUDY
There are several reasons why people should study in the lovely country of South Africa. They include the following:
South Africa has great colleges and universities that are doing their best to obtain the higher education requirements of students worldwide who want to study in English.
South Africa has about 10 languages from which students can decide to enroll for the academic program they want.
Apart from a conducive environment for learning, South Africa universities have highly rated teachers.
Cost of living and education in South Africa is affordable courtesy of the low exchange rate.
COST OF LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA
Living in South Africa can cost an individual about 400 dollars a month which can be used to cover expenses like food, utility bills, accommodation and travel costs.
TUITION FEE IN SOUTH AFRICA
Tuition fee for undergraduate programs in South Africa is about 2500-4500 dollars while for postgraduate programs it could cost about 2700-3000 dollars
ACADEMIC CALENDER IN SOUTH AFRICAN UNIVERSITIES
Usually, the academic calendar in South Africa consists of two semesters. The first semester starts at the beginning of February and the second semester starts at the end of July.
APPLYING TO SOUTH AFRICAN UNIVERSITIES
Applicants or candidates have the choice of either applying through the internet or through admission agencies. For those interested in applying through the internet, the following steps should be adhered to:
- Applicants should visit the web portal of the university they have chosen and make a request for an online application form.
- Applicants should fill the form with the right the information and upload the necessary documents
- Once done with the form, applicants should send it to the admission department of the university or send it to the address stated on the form
- Once the applicants form has been considered he or she will be sent an offer by air mail or Email
- After applicants have received the offer they should ask for a visa pack from the school so they can start processing their visa
- At this point you are ready for your enrollment