SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
List Fully Funded Scholarships to Study Abroad in the World’s Best Cities
Every year list of best study cities are published but most times even when we want study in these cities , the cost is always not affordable , hence ; this article is listing scholarships that will make that dream of studying in the world best cities a reality. This year, the top 10 cities in the Best Student Cities according topuniversities.com ranking are :
BEST STUDY CITIES IN THE WORLD
READ ALSO: List of Fully Funded International Scholarships for African Students (Any where In The World )
1.Scholarships to study in Montréal, Canada
Overtaking Paris as this year’s number one student city is Montréal, offering an eclectic cultural mix and three world-leading universities.
General scholarships to study abroad in Canada:
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships – Canadian government fellowships and scholarships for graduate students looking to study within natural and social sciences or health research subjects.
- IDRC Research Awards – Canadian government scholarships for graduate students from developing countries to undertake a postgraduate research degree at a selected Canadian university.
- Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarship Program – Canadian government scholarships led by the Organization of American States (OAS), open to graduate students from any OAS member state.
- Trudeau Scholarships and Fellowships – Scholarships, fellowships and mentorships for international students undertaking doctoral-level study in Canada at selected institutions.
Scholarships to study in Montréal:
- HEC Montréal BBA Entrance Scholarships – Canadian scholarships for international students entering into the Bachelor of Business Administration program at HEC Montréal. (Page is in French).
- Université de Montréal Fondation Olivier et Yvonne Poirier – Merit-based scholarships for students from the Caribbean wishing to undertake study at the Université de Montréal.
Other universities in Montréal offering international scholarships:
2.Scholarships to study in Paris, France
Ranked second in this year’s Best Student Cities, Paris is an iconic city packed with internationally ranked universities. See below for current scholarship opportunities to study in Paris.
General scholarships to study abroad in France:
- Erasmus+ – A Europe-wide program led by the European Commission offering funding to international students looking to study in Europe.
- Eiffel Scholarships in France for International Students – Master’s and PhD scholarships available to international graduate students looking to study in Paris (and the whole of France) at selected institutions.
Scholarships to study in Paris:
- HEC Paris Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships for African and Asian Women – MBA scholarships for students from developing countries in Africa and Asia to study in France at HEC Paris. Open to female students only.
- Sciences Po Paris Emile Boutmy Scholarships in France for International Students – Opportunities for bachelor’s and master’s degree students from outside of the EU to gain funding to study in Paris at Sciences Po Paris.
- The International Selection at ENS Paris – Scholarships for graduate students to study at ENS Paris within the sciences or humanities departments.
- University of Kent Paris Scholarships – International scholarships for students looking to study in Paris at master’s degree level at the University of Kent’s Parisian campus.
Other universities in Paris offering international scholarships:
3.Scholarships to study in London, UK
Third in this year’s QS Best Student Cities ranking, London is the UK’s cultural and economic hub, home to 17 ranked institutions within the QS World University Rankings® 2016-2017.
General UK scholarships:
- British Chevening Scholarships – Graduate scholarships to study in London and the rest of the UK, funded by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Open to full- or part-time international students in any subject.
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries – Master’s and PhD scholarships for students from developing commonwealth countries, funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID).
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities – Scholarships for graduate students undertaking taught master’s programs in the UK.
- Erasmus+ – A Europe-wide program led by the European Commission, offering funding to international students looking to study in Europe.
- Euraxess UK – Run by the British Council, Euraxess UK offers various scholarships for graduate students looking to study in the UK.
Scholarships to study in London:
- QMUL International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards – UK scholarships for international students to study engineering at Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) in the UK.
- University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships – Scholarships to study abroad at the University of West London for students of all levels. Students must also act as ambassadors for their home country.
- University of Westminster Undergraduate Scholarships – Various need-based and merit-based scholarships for students enrolled at the University of Westminster in London. Scholarships for postgraduate students are also available.
Other universities in London offering international scholarships:
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Imperial College London
- King’s College London
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- UCL (University College London)
4.Scholarships to study in Seoul, South Korea
Seoul, one of Asia’s most exciting student cities, has this year been ranked fourth in the world in the QS Best Student Cities ranking, moving up six places from last year. Seoul is home to 18 institutions ranked within the QS World University Rankings 2016-2017 as well as a large community of international students. See below for funding opportunities.
General scholarships for South Korea:
- KFAS International Scholar Exchange Fellowship (ISEF) – 50 graduate scholarships for students from Asia to study in South Korea at leading institutions.
- Korean Government Scholarship Program – Master’s and PhD scholarships for international students undertaking study in South Korea.
Scholarships to study in Seoul:
- Chung-Ang University Tuition Waiver Scholarships – Tuition waivers and dormitory fee reductions on offer to international students studying at Chung-Ang University.
- Seoul National University Exchange Program Scholarships – Various scholarships for international exchange students studying at Seoul National University.
- Sogang Global Scholarship – Scholarships for international students participating in the Sogang Exchange Program at Sogang University in Seoul.
Other universities in Seoul offering international scholarships:
5.Scholarships to study in Melbourne, Australia
Australia’s top study destination according to the QS Best Student Cities 2017, Melbourne is home to seven world-leading institutions, as well as a vast array of cultural and natural delights. See below for various funding opportunities to study in Melbourne.
General Australian scholarships:
- Australia Awards Scholarships and Fellowships – Australian government scholarships and fellowships for students from selected countries at any degree level (bachelor’s, master’s, PhD) to study in Australia.
- Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students – Merit-based government scholarships to study in Australia, funded by the Australian government. Open to postgraduate students from Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
- Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) – Australian scholarships for graduate students from anywhere in the world (excluding New Zealand) to study towards a research degree at a participating Australian university.
Scholarships to study in Melbourne:
- La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES) – Merit-based scholarships for international students enrolled at La Trobe University in Melbourne on any taught undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Melbourne International Research Scholarships (MIRS) – Master’s and PhD scholarships for international students studying at the University of Melbourne.
- Monash University International Scholarships for Excellence – Merit-based scholarships for undergraduate and graduate international students to study in Australia at Monash University in Melbourne.
Other universities in Melbourne offering international scholarships:
6.Scholarships to study in Berlin, Germany
Climbing three places this year to be ranked the sixth best student city, Germany’s capital is one of the trendiest in Europe, as well as one of the most affordable, with free tuition at bachelor’s and PhD levels. However, there are still a number of scholarships available.
General German scholarships:
- DAAD Scholarships – The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers many scholarships for international students to study in Germany at various degree levels. Click the link to view the DAAD scholarships database.
- Erasmus+ – The largest provider of scholarships for study in the EU, Erasmus+ is led by the European Commission, funding international students to study in Europe. It provides grants towards living costs when participating in an exchange program to study in Europe.
Scholarships to study in Berlin:
- Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellowship – Fellowship sponsored by the Einstein Foundation for postdoctoral research at a university in Berlin.
- GeT MA Scholarships for International Students – Scholarships for non-German students to study at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin on the German-Turkish master’s program in social sciences.
Other universities in Berlin offering international scholarships:
- Hessnatur Scholarship – German scholarships for international students interested in studying sustainability in fashion at master’s level at ESMOD in Berlin.
- Kofi Annan MBA Scholarships for Developing Country Students – Scholarships for up to five international students from developing countries to study a full-time, one-year MBA at the European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) in Berlin.
7.Scholarships to study in Tokyo, Japan
Ranked seventh in this year’s Best Student Cities, Tokyo boasts 13 internationally ranked institutions and offers students the chance to explore one of the most iconic and exciting metropolises in the world.
General Japanese scholarships:
- Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships for International Research Students – Government scholarships for graduate students undertaking research programs in Japan.
- Otsuka Toshimi Scholarship Foundation – International scholarships for students of medicine, pharmacology, nutrition, physical education or business administration to study in Japan.
Scholarships to study in Tokyo:
- Keio University “Design the Future” Award for International Students – Full-tuition scholarship funds available to international students within any field at Keio University.
- University of Tokyo Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students – A range of scholarships for international graduate students to study a master’s at the University of Tokyo.
Other universities in Tokyo offering international scholarships:
- Aoyama Gakuin University
- Ochanomizu University
- Tokyo Metropolitan University
- Tokyo University of Science
8.Scholarships to study in Boston, US
Climbing five places this year to eighth in the Best Student Cities, Boston is home to some of the highest ranked universities in the QS World University Rankings 2016-2017, but is an expensive study destination.
General US scholarships:
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program– Awards approximately 4,000 graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the US. Open to foreign students in all fields except medicine.
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme – Scholarships for postgraduate international students from African countries.
Scholarships to study in Boston:
- MIT Scholarships for undergraduate students – Scholarships from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) which are awarded based on financial need.
- Scholarships at Boston University – Merit-based scholarships to study at Boston University.
- Boston College grants and scholarships – Need-based scholarships to study at Boston College.
Other universities in Boston offering international scholarships:
9.Scholarships to study in Munich, Germany
Ranked ninth in this year’s Best Student Cities, Munich is one of the safest cities in the index and is known for its vibrant Bavarian culture and beer. Like Berlin, it receives a high score in the Affordability category, but higher accommodation costs mean you may wish to look for financial aid:
General German scholarships:
- The Deutschlandstipendium– Merit-based scholarships of $354.36 a month to support highly talented students in Germany. Your personal income or nationality are not considered in your application.
- Heinrich Böll Scholarships for International Students – Scholarships for international students at all levels, from both inside and outside Germany.
Scholarships to study in Munich:
- Technische Universität München – A range of funding opportunities to study at the university, including scholarships for international students.
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München – Scholarships and grants for international students to study at the university.
Other universities in Munich offering international scholarships:
10.Scholarships to study in Vancouver, Canada
Climbing three places to rank 10th in the Best Student Cities 2017, Vancouver is known for its breathtaking scenery and opportunities for outdoor exploration. Unfortunately, it’s also the most expensive Canadian city to rent.
Scholarships to study in Vancouver:
- University of British Columbia – A range of scholarships and other forms of financial aid are available to international undergraduate students. Graduate scholarships are also available.
- Simon Fraser University – Financial aid is available to international students coming from high school, college or university.
- Columbia College – A range of scholarships to study at the college, including the Guard.me Scholarship for an International Business Student.
Other universities in Vancouver offering international scholarships: