Leon N. Weiner believe that Education is the key to Success in every sphere of Life. This forms the reason to why the Leon N. Weiner Education Foundation (LNWEF) is providing financial support to bright, high-achieving students striving to take advantage of those opportunities and reach the next level in their education through the new High School Tuition Scholarship Program in USA. Highand funds are to be used for tuition only.
The Leon N. Weiner Education Foundation (LNWEF) is a nonprofit foundation established to provide educational support primarily to students living in properties owned by Leon N. Weiner & Associates (LNWA).
Level/Field of Study:
High School Students are Eligible to applyfor the Scholarship.
High School Students in USA
- This High School Tuition Scholarship Program provides up to $5,000 in yearly tuition assistance for hard-working students who live in Leon N. Weiner owned properties and have been accepted into high schools that require tuition.
- High School Tuition Scholarships are available for tuition only. All scholarship funds will be disbursed directly to the school on the awardee’s behalf. Scholarships are not automatically renewable. However, applicants may reapply in subsequent years.
- U.S. citizen or legal resident of the U.S.
- Resident of a property owned, in full or in part, by LNWA
- Currently enrolled in school with all passing grades and an overall C average (minimum)
- Interested in attending a tuition-based high school in the fall of 2017
How to Apply:
To be considered for scholarship, interested candidate can download application form through the given link: http://www.weinereducationfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/201718Application.pdf
- A transcript
- Student’s personal statement (approximately 150-200 words):
- Why do you want to attend the school(s) where you have applied?
- What do you hope to get out of being a student at this school?
- What are your aspirations and what do you hope to study after high school?
- How will the LNWEF scholarship help you and is there anything else you would like us to consider when reviewing your application?
Parents may apply for the High School Tuition Scholarship in the following ways:
- Email the completed interactive High School Tuition Scholarship application formand supporting documents to: lnwscholars-at-verizon.net.
- Mail the application by U.S.P.S. to: Linda Perkins, PO Box 646 Middletown, DE 19709.
Applications are now available for the 2017-2018 school year. The application submission deadline is May 1, 2017. After all applications are reviewed, parents will be notified of awards in writing by June 15th.
Link for More Information:
For more information or questions, contact Linda Perkins at lnwscholars-at-verizon.net or call 302-765-8007 or call your Property Manager.