Leeds Doctoral Scholarships and Leeds International Scholarships 2017/2018
The University is inviting applications from UK, EU and international students for Leeds Doctoral Scholarships and Leeds International Scholarships to prospective students for 2017. Read the post carefully to know the details and guidelines. good luck.
Application Deadline: • Biological Sciences, Education, Social Sciences and Law, Environment, Mathematics and Physical Sciences, Medicine and Health: Deadline 10 March 2017
• Arts, Humanities and Cultures, Business: Deadline 1 June 2017
Eligible Countries: UK/EU, International
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility: Students must:
- be a UK/EU or International fee paying applicant
- have achieved at least a First Class Honours degree or are applicants who have a 2.1 as those who have postgraduate degrees*
- meet the English Language requirements of your programme of study if English is not your first language (UK/EU applicants – prior to or at registration; international applications – by the relevant scholarship deadline)
- not have already been awarded or are currently studying for a doctoral degree
- not already be in receipt of a doctoral scholarship
- have submitted a research degree application form and be in receipt of a student ID number
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Successful applicants will receive payment to cover their University tuition fees up to three years, along with a maintenance grant matching the Research Council UK rate (£14,296 for 2016/17).
Duration of Scholarship: three years
How to Apply:
- First read the Research Scholarships on offer for Session 2017/18 at http://scholarships.leeds.ac.uk/
- Then visit the applications page to Apply for a scholarship.
Award Provider: University of Leeds