Vodafone is delighted to invite applications for Learning With Vodafone Scholarship Program 2017 from not just only graduates but also for those who are pursuing PG, PhD and even students from 1st-10th standard. Some programs pay in Indian rupees while few of them gives reward amount in Dollars. Amount may vary from as low as 1000 Rs to 10,000 Rs or even more.
List of Documents Required
Actually you don’t need to upload any personal documents but they do ask you following information to confirm your identity.
As soon as you register for new account, it asks you to complete profile. Apart from name, address, pin code & mobile number, you are asked to enter Aadhar card number & annual family income too. In educational details, you have to enter your marks, year of passing etc.
Only those candidates who speak Hindi, Marathi, English, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Gujarati & Tamil can participate in this learning with vodafone IN program.
How to Apply:
Application is a 4 step process & you can do this within 10 minutes. Simply register with your preferred language & then complete the profile with correct details. Based on your profile, Vodafone will show you recommended scholarships and you can apply for each of them depending upon your preference.
- First of all, head over to this page.
- If you are visiting from desktop browser, then make sure to turn off ad blocker else it will show you just blank page.
- Now on the left hand side, you will find filters which you have to set as per your qualifications.
- After saving changes, site will show you list of scholarships which you are eligible for.
- Choose the desired scholarship and click on apply button.
- It will ask you to login or signup which takes hardly 2 minutes.
- Follow the further instructions given on the screen to register yourself for particular program.
Registration & Application Fees
No genuine scholarship programs will ever ask you for money and so the vodafone. You do not have to pay a single penny in order to avail any of the scholarships. In rare cases, Vodafone does reject some applications and there can be multiple reasons for this. Few of common reasons are – not completing profile, incomplete documents submission, applications sent after deadline, incorrect data provided while registration. So make sure you follow all these points before proceeding further. Good luck & do comment below if you have any other doubts.