Law International Scholarships at Sheffield University, UK
The University of Sheffield is glad to invite applications for the Law International Scholarships for 2017/18 academic session. This scholarship open to those who have an offer to commence their undergraduate studies within the law school in September 2017. The winning students will receive benefit of £2,000 per year.
Each of the successful applicants will receive £2,000 per year.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in law subjects.
Place of Study
At the University of Sheffield, UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates are required to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2016 in the School of Law.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying via Distance Learning are not eligible for the scholarships.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of studies. Receipt of the award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of a 60% overall average mark in the previous academic year.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- The scholarships will not be applied during any optional or compulsory study abroad periods or year in industry.
- The Scholarships will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body and there is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
- The Alumni Reward can be awarded in conjunction with other University of Sheffield scholarships as long as the individual does not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, asa result of the sum of these awards.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please go to the website and application link below to see further instruction.