Applications for the Landstar Scholarship are now invited from the children of full-time Landstar employees in USA as well as BCOs, agents and employees of BCOs and agents currently under contract with a Landstar company. Each of the Landster scholarship winners may expect to receive up to $5,000.
Landstar college scholarship is designed for outstanding undergraduate academic achievement students, civic involvement of children of Landstar employees, Business Capacity Owners (BCOs) and independent sales agents (Agents). The Landster scholarship 2018 is intended to find individuals who succeed both in and out of the classroom and whose qualities exemplify Landstar’s determined commitment to excellence.
Level/Field of Study
College or university level in any subject.
In the United States of America
U.S citizens may apply this Landstar Scholarship.
The winning students will receive scholarship amounting from $2,500 to $5,000.
Landstar Scholarship Program 2018 Requirement:
- The Landstar Scholarship only open to children of full-time Landstar employees as well as BCOs, agents and employees of BCOs and agents currently under contract with a Landstar company. Children of deceased Landstar employees, BCOs or agents who passed away while employed by or under contract with a Landstar company are also eligible for scholarships.
- Candidates must be enrolled in high school and be planning to be enrolled fulltime (12 or more credit hours/semester) at an accredited two- or four-year college or university during the academic year for which the scholarship may be granted.
- All candidates must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Candidates enrolled in an accredited two- or four-year college or university must successfully complete a minimum of 12 credit hours prior to the applications deadline (March 6, 2017).
- Candidates must also be planning to be enrolled full time (12 or more credit hours per semester) at their college or university during the academic year for which the scholarship is granted.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.
6 March 2017.