SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Land Legal Group is now accepting applications for Land Legal Group Scholarship. This scholarship is exclusively offered to those will be attending law school in the fall of 2017. This year, Land Legal Group provides up to $1,000 for the scholarship recipients.
Land Legal Group is pleased to announce their 2nd annual scholarship available to students anticipating attending school in the fall of 2017 as either a pre law undergraduate or first year law student. The $1,000 scholarship is intended to help defray expenses for students that have been accepted into a school anywhere in the United States.
The winner of this scholarship may expect to receive up to $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate level in any subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
All interested candidates are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
- Recipient is accepted, and will be attending their first year school in the fall of 2016
- Academic achievement as reflected by an undergraduate cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA
U.S students are welcome to apply.
To apply, the following documents must be submitted due to the deadline:
- A completed resume
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay on the topic of students choice
- An official and complete copy of undergraduate college transcripts
- An acceptance letter from a school within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S.
1 July 2017.