SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The La Trobe University is offering a fully funded 3-year PhD position at the Department of Engineering in the field of Advanced Materials for the 2017/2018 academic year.
A Doctoral research scholarship in Materials Science & Engineering aimed at improving the advanced manufacturing capability of Australian enterprises.
La Trobe University is an Australian multi-campus public research university with its flagship campus located in the Melbourne suburb of Bundoora.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Materials Science & Engineering.
Scholarship Award: Benefits of the scholarship include:
- A La Trobe Research Scholarship for three years, with a value of $26,689 per annum, to support your living costs [2017 rate]
- A fee-relief scholarship (LTUFFRS) for four years to undertake a PhD at La Trobe University (international applicants only)
- Opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers, and have access to our suite of professional development programs
- The program is based on a research partner meaning the applicant must be hands on and able to adapt to this environment.
Scholarship can be taken in the Australia
Eligibility: Applicants should hold a first class honours degree or Masters degree in a related engineering or science discipline and be eligible to work in Australia. Experience with Non-destructive testing as well as advanced CAD & CAE packages would be desirable.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: If students wish to apply for this Scholarship, follow these steps:
- Review details on how to apply for candidature at latrobe.edu.au/research/
- To Apply, submit an enquiry using our online enquiry system, indicating that you wish to be considered for the scholarship. We will direct this to the appropriate La Trobe staff member
- When you have received in-principle agreement for supervision, complete and submit your application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School by March 3, 2017, for admission into La Trobe’s PhD program, indicating you wish to be considered for this Scholarship.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 3, 2017.