Kosovo Students KAEF Graduate Fellowship in USA Applications are now available, and KAEF is pleased to announce eight Graduate Fellowship for Kosovo students. These fellowships are provided to apply for the graduate degree in the USA.This scholarship is aimed at supporting and promoting long-term economic development of Kosovo through the education of its people.
The KAEF educational fund supports educational programs that provide Kosovo’s future leaders with the tools they need to promote the country’s future prosperity.
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue a graduate degree.
Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the followings:
- Summer internships – KAEF Fellows are required to intern with a business or organization working in their field of expertise during the summer months.
- Practical training – KAEF Fellows are given the option of staying in the U.S. for an extended period of time after completing their degree in order to participate in a practical training internship.
Numbers of Scholarships: Eight fellowships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- In possession of a passport from Kosovo by October 2017.
- A habitual resident in Kosovo and residing in Kosovo at the time of application and during the selection process.
- Able to convincingly demonstrate existing and durable ties to Kosovo, and a firm commitment to return to Kosovo for at least two years after the completion of the program.
- The recipient of an undergraduate degree by the time of study in the U.S. (degree must be in law in order to apply to the KAEF Program in the field of law).
- Proficient in spoken and written English at the time of application.
- Able to demonstrate professional aptitude and leadership potential in the selected field of specialization.
- Able to begin the program of study in the United States in the summer of 2018.
- Able to receive and maintain a U.S. J-1 exchange visitor visa.
Nationality: Kosovo applicants can apply for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in spoken and written English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Please also print a copy of your attached files to include with your application material:
- General Essay
- Field Specific Essay
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 10, 2017.