The Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology (KoRS-CB) is pleased to announce the availability of 14 new scholarships for doctoral researchers for international students. The research projects at KoRS-CB are conducted out in the fields of synthetic chemistry, biochemistry, biophysics, biomedicine and bioinformatics. The min focus of the research fellowship is to provides a research-driven doctoral education in the priority topics Synthetic Chemistry, Cellular Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biomedicine and Computational Life Science.
This fellowship program is sponsored by the German initiative for excellence in line with her project which is commitment to promote research studies.
The University of Konstanz is a university in the city of Konstanz in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It was founded in 1966, and the main campus on the Gießberg was opened in 1972.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue doctoral research programme.
Study Subject: The research projects at KoRS-CB are carried out in the fields of synthetic chemistry, biochemistry, biophysics, biomedicine and bioinformatics.
Scholarship Award: The Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology offers scholarships (1.450 € monthly) up to three years for excellent applicants.
Number of Scholarships: 14 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
To qualify for admission, you should hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) in biology, chemistry, life sciences, computer science, or related subjects. You should have finished your studies significantly above average, and have a proven interest in chemical biology.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: To qualify for admission, you should hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) in biology, chemistry, life sciences, computer science, or related subjects.
English Language Requirements: Proven proficiency in English: at least level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is required.
How to Apply: Four steps to your application: REGISTER › LOG IN › UPLOAD › SUBMIT
1) REGISTER with our online application platform. Once you registered you will receive a confirmation email to install your personal account.
2) LOG IN to work on your application: please fill in your contact data and provide the following
- A maximum of three PhD projects chosen from the list of projects and ranked by your preference
- A motivation letter (max. 500 words)
- Contact details for two academic references (please note that we will contact them during the application process yourself)
- State where the call came first to your attention.
3) UPLOAD the following documents (in English or German):
- Curriculum vitae (only accepted in chronological order)
- The copy of your bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates (or equivalent) incl. transcripts of records
- Proven proficiency in English: at least level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is required (Here you can find detailed information on accepted certificates).
4) SUBMIT your application until 15 July 2017 at the latest!
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 15, 2017.