Last updated on April 30th, 2018 at 02:58 pm
Kingston University is delighted to call for applications for the Kingston University Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students 2018-2019
About the Award:
Kingston University, London offers awards totalling £200,000 every year, with international scholarships each worth £4,000. These are open to prospective full-time postgraduate students in any subject area on a one-year taught masters degree based at Kingston University.
To be taken at (country):
Kingston University, UK
Candidate can apply for an award if they:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for January 2017 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course
How to Apply:
Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure. You apply for the international scholarship via our online system and you’ll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application.
Award Provider: Kingston University
Important Notes: If the application deadline falls during a weekend, we will continue to accept submissions until midday (UK time) on the following Monday.
Updates on application deadline will be communicated shortly, please stay tuned
Offered annually? Yes