King’s India Master’s Scholarships in the United Kingdom
King College London is pleased to invite applications for the King’s India Master’s Scholarships for 2017/18 academic session. Only the residents of India are welcome to apply. He or she must be commencing an eligible master course in the 2017-18 academic year. The winning students will receive benefit of £5,000.
Successful candidates will be granted a tuition fee support of £5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in various fields. Please see the eligible fields at the link below.
Place of Study
At King College London, UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be due to commence a full-time postgraduate master’s programme, in one of the eligible programmes (see list below), at King’s College London in the 2017-18 academic year;
- Be liable to pay tuition fees at the international (higher) rate;
- Complete and submit an admissions application by the 31 March 2017.
Please note that:
- If you are already registered on the respective postgraduate programme you are not eligible to apply;
- If you who will pay tuition fees at the home/EU rate you are not eligible;
- These scholarships cannot be held on a part-time basis;
- For programmes longer than 12 months, the scholarship will be paid during the first year only;
- As the award provides partial funding only, you must be able to confirm that you have/are seeking the means to support any outstanding fees/costs not covered by this scheme, i.e. through other funding awards or self-funding.
Only Indian residents may apply this scholarship.
If you meet the above eligibility criteria and you submit a complete admissions application for one of the programmes listed above before the application deadline of 31 March 2017, you will automatically be considered for the opportunity by the Admissions Office at King’s College London. Please note that you DO NOT need to submit an additional funding application form to apply for this scholarship.
31 March 2017.