The University in association with Kingdom Books Ghana Ltd. has established the Kingdom Books Bursary Scheme for needy but brilliant Ghanaian students from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
The bursary which is available annually to 50 students covers the following:
- 40% Books and Stationery; and
- 60% for Academic Facility User Fees (AFUF).
- The Bursary is opened to all regular students of KNUST reading full-time programs in their 2nd to 4th years.
- Applicants must have a CWA of at least Second Class Lower.
- Applicants must provide proof of need, i.e. state or provide documents.
- An applicant must not be a beneficiary of another scholarship at the time of application.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Currently the application is not on. you don’t to panic as we will give you an update when it kicks off. for More details go to SFS Office in Room 16 in the J. Harper Building, at Commercial Area. KNUST Ghana
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar
Students Financial Services Office