The KIIT University in India is pleased to invite applications for KIIT University India Scholarships for International Students. These scholarships are available for Undertaking the higher professional education at KIIT University with half scholarships. The purpose of this scholarship is to enable and encourage talent international students.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University is a premier University in India, accorded Category “A” by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue all courses except MBBS, Dental, Nursing and Architecture courses.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in all the fields except MBBS, Dental, Nursing and Architecture courses.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- Applicants qualifying for the KUISP Half Scholarship program would be paying 50% of the total fee for international students which would cover their boarding and lodging expenses.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- KIIT University India Scholarship Program (KUISP) is applicable only for international applicants.(Except SAARC Countries)
- Applicants should fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the program:
- Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should have a valid passport.
- Preference will be given to applicants from financially challenged background.
Nationality: International applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Copies of academic transcripts/mark sheets
- Copy of School leaving Certificate
- Copy of Degree Certificate (if applying for Master Programs)
- Recommendation Letter.
- Proof of English proficiency (if available).
- Copies of certificates of academic honours or awards received (if available)
- Please mail in your applications to alka.misra-at-kiit.ac.in
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 30, Yearly