SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Offers are up for Kenya Education Fund Scholarship. Kenyan students who currently being enrolled at Kenyan high school are welcome to apply. This KEF scholarship provides a range of interesting benefits as listed below.
The KEF matches individual donors with needy Kenyan students who, without external support, would be unable to access high school in their own country. Your KEF sponsorship lasts 4-years, covering grades 9-12 for a student in boarding school. You will receive letters from your student and photos of them throughout your sponsorship. KEF scholarships’ recipients will be selected based on the basis of two major criteria: financial need and academic merit.
The winners of this scholarship may expect to receive the benefits as follow:
– Room and board at school
– School supplies
– School uniforms and shoes
– Field trips
– Feminine hygiene products
– Mosquito nets to prevent malaria
– Scientific calculator
– Mentoring and Career Guidance Workshops
Level and Area of Studies
High school level in all subjects.
Place of Study
This scholarship supports study at Kenyan schools.
Eligibility and Criteria
The applicants are expected to meet all of the following criteria:
- Be in Standard 8, Form 1 or Form 2 (grade 8, 9 or 10)
- -Have 290 marks or above on KCPE (unless applying in Standard 8 )
- -Be able to prove that you have no means of paying for high school on your own.
Only Kenyan students may apply this scholarship.
The application form can be obtained by sending email to: info-at-kenyaeducationfund.org.
31 August on annual basis,