- To provide opportunity to ‘O’ Level & ‘A’ Level school leavers to pursue higher education in the private institutions to achieve Wawasan Brunei 2035.
- To provide financial assistance to qualified students who are not able to afford to continue higher education in the private institutions due to high tuition fees.
- To reduce number of local job seekers with low qualifications and reduce the unemployment rate.
- To promote the education industry in the private sectors and their contribution to national economic growth.
- All freshly completed ‘O’ Level & ‘A’ Level school leavers who fulfill course entrance requirements to study in the private institutions.
- Freshly completed means those who have just completed their ‘O’ Level & ‘A’ Level or their equivalents not more than 2 years.
- All courses are eligible for this scholarship schemes.
- Brunei Darussalam nationality or Permanent Resident.
- Study full-time locally.
Application for BPTV scholarship is now open. You are required to submit the details below:
- Application Form
- Two (2) IC/Passport sized photos
Including copies of the following documents:
- ICs of applicant and both parents
- ‘O’ Level and/or ‘A’ Level Certificate copy
- Birth Certificate of applicant
- For Brunei citizens the BPTV scholarship scheme will cover 100% of all tuition fees. No payment is required. Additionally, students will be paid BND45 per month for transportation allowance.
- For permanent residents the BPTV scholarship scheme will subsidise the tuition fee. Students will only pay monthly fee from BND200 per month.