The National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution (NSSAR) Foundation was established in 2000 as the fundraising arm of the National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution. The SAR distributes history curriculum and educational media resources throughout the country.
This contest program is applicable for:
- High school students (9th through 12th grades)
- All students attending home schools, public, parochial, or private high school students in that same grade range
How to Apply:
If you are interested to be applying you can go through the given link and download the application form: https://members.sar.org/media/uploads/pages/201/djWgzSDdOp3h.pdf
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- First Place Winner receives $5,000
- 2nd Place Runner-up will receive $3,000
- 3rd Place Runner-up will receive $2,000
- 4th through 6th Place runners-up) are awarded $400
- All other national contestants are awarded $200
Application deadline for application submission is June 1, 2017.
Link for More Information: