Applications are currently available for the Equity Scholarships sponsored by Jeffrey Cheah Foundation in Malaysia. These scholarships are available for undergraduate programme. This scholarship is aimed at enabling and encouraging academically able students in Malaysia.
Monash University Malaysia is in a unique position to offer the very best in higher education that is possible within Malaysia and the region.
Course Level: These scholarships are available for an undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- 100% tuition fee and associated fees waiver, plus a stipend of
- RM700/month and single accommodation at Sunway Monash Residence, or
- RM1,300/month if no accommodation is required at Sunway Monash Residence. OR
- 50% tuition fee waiver only
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements for the course. Available only for Malaysian citizens and Permanent Residents.
Nationality: Malaysian applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email or post.
- E-mail a WORD or PDF copy to farhan.abdullah-at-monash.edu
- Copy of Identity Card
- Certified True Copies of official academic records
- Copy of other relevant documents eg: Latest pay-slip/ Income Tax Form, Certificates for extracurricular activities etc.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June Annually