SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Entries are currently ongoing for the Japan Culztural Program in Kyto, Japan 2017. Japan Culture Camp by AYFN is a cultural learning program designed to give an understanding on culture and social awareness for participants. This program enables participants to learn about Japanese culture in line with making a friend directly. This program is also an avenue to enhance knowledge and skill to face globalization. This is not student exchange, but youth and cultural exchange program.
Location: Kyoto, Japan
Number of slot : 15 participants
Date of program : 4 – 9 December 2017
Type of funding: SELF-FUNDED
- Live for 6 days in Kyoto, Japan
- Learn and understand on Japanese culture directly
- International friendship
- Sinkansen experience
- Heritage walking tour around Kyoto and Osaka
- Experience to be like local people
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Cultural tour activities in Kyoto and Osaka, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
- Visit many interesting places both in Kyoto or Osaka, e.g : Osaka castle, Gion District in Kyoto (Geisha), Namba district, Arashiyama, and etc.
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine
- Walk around heritage area of Kyoto.
How does the Japan Culture Camp will work?
- Participants will be met up in Japan
- The camp will combine sense of friendship, adventure and cultural awareness
- Participants will live for 6 days in Kyoto, Japan
- The camp needs participants who passionate in international friendship and adapt new environment (culture differences) easily
Requirements to take part at Japan Culture Camp
The participants of Japan Culture Camp should meet the criteria as follow:
- Must be 15 – 27 Years old
- All nationalities are welcomed
- Commit to join full program
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the program fee
- Health physically and mentally
How to apply
- Please REGISTER ONLINE HERE
- Deadline of application: 31 July 2017 before 23.00 (GMT +7). First come, first serviced basis.
- This program is LIMTED for maximum 15 participants only.