Jambar Tech Lab for Digital Entrepreneurs in West and Central Africa 2017
The Jambar Tech Hub is seeking 20 digital products among the most promising of Central and West Africa to provide training, coaching and technical expertise.
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2016
Eligible Countries: Central and West African countries
About the Award: Its principal goal is to manage firms in Central and West Africa in their development of innovative digital products replicable in several countries of the region.
The selected products will benefit from a one-year incubation by CTIC and partner hubs identified throughout Central and West Africa
Selection Criteria: A product will be considered if it:
- is managed by a dedicated team
- is already working or in beta version
- Is replicable in other countries of the region
- has a strong potential for growth
Number of Awardees: 20
Value of Program:
- 20 digital products among the most promising of Central and West Africa
- 7 days in Dakar immersion alongside experts and investors
- 6 months incubation by mentors
- 24 weeks of access to coaches and technical experts
Duration of Program: 1st February to 1st August, 2017
How to Apply: Apply here
Award Provider: The Jambar Tech Lab is a program launched by CTIC with the support of INFODEV.