Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation Program (ITEC) is calling on international candidates from developing countries to forward their applications for the six-week training courses scheduled during July-August in India.
Application Deadline: 10th June 2017
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): India
About the Award: The ITEC Programme, fully funded by the Government of India, has evolved and grown over the years. Under ITEC and its sister programme SCAAP (Special Commonwealth African Assistance Programme), 161 countries in Asia, Africa, East Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean as well as Pacific and Small Island countries are invited to share in the Indian developmental experience acquired over six decades of India’s existence as a free nation. As a result of different activities under this programme, there is now a visible and growing awareness among other countries about the competence of India as a provider of technical know-how and expertise as well as training opportunities, consultancy services and feasibility studies. These programmes have generated immense goodwill and substantive cooperation among the developing countries.
- Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
- Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course.
- Age between 25 to 45 years.
- Medically fit to undertake the training.
- Officials in Government, Public and Private Sectors, Universities, Chambers of Commerce and Industry, etc.
- Candidates should possess adequate work experience.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program: The program covers transportation and visa costs, course fees, accommodation, and living and book allowances for course participants.
Duration of Program: July-August
How to Apply:
- Applicants can browse the available courses and can apply for ITEC training program by filling up the online application form and take a print out of filled form. This form is to be submitted to the nodal/designated Government Department/Agency of applicant’s country.
- Nodal/designated Department/Agency is, in turn, required to forward the applications to the Embassy/High Commission of India, accredited/concurrently accredited to the nominating country along with undertaking by candidate and certification from employer (Part-II of Application Form).
- Candidates may later check the status of their application by logging-in at www.itecgoi.in .The credentials for log-in may be noted while filling up the form.
Award Provider: Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation