Apply now for the 2018 Cycle of the ISPA Denmark Fellowship Program. The International Society for the Performing Arts’ (ISPA) Denmark Fellowship Program provides three-year access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to three early to mid-career leaders from Denmark’s performing arts community. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the 2018 ISPA Congresses in New York and Leeuwarden where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant presenting organizations, performing arts organizations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations, festivals and related professionals.
Performing arts professionals who are deeply committed to increasing the global connectivity of the performing arts industry, as well as those who take initiative in their own professional development, are most likely to benefit. In considering applying, please be aware that the ISPA Congress is not a traditional arts market and opportunities for self-promotion are limited.
In 2018, Fellows receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits;
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2018 Congress (January 9 – 11, 2018) including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 8, 2018);
- Up to $2,375 USD to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the New York Congress;
- Full Pass registration to the Leeuwarden 2018 ISPA Congress (June 11 – 15, 2015);
- Up to $1,325 USD to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Leeuwarden Congress.
- ISPA accepts applicants from all regions of the world, with priority given to applicants from developing economies;
- Applicants must be currently employed/working in the performing arts;
- Have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in the performing arts field;
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- Ability to attend and fully participate in the New York 2018 ISPA Congress, January 9 – 11, 2018, including the one-day Fellows-only Seminar on January 8, 2018;
- Have received no more than two ISPA Fellowships in the past.
- Launch Date: June 19, 2017
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2017
- Notification of Status: September 22, 2017
- 2017 Program Dates: January 8-11, 2018 June 11-15, 2018
- 2018 Program Dates: January 7-10, 2019
- 2019 Program Dates: January 13-16, 2020
Deadline: August 15, 2017
For more information, visit ISPA Denmark Fellowship Program.