The Islamic Finance Talent Development Program (MIRAS) is a talent development program with the sole objective of building a pool of highly talented young Islamic Finance executives who are capable of leading the Islamic Finance Industry in the future.
- Genuine proven passion for Islamic finance and development
- MBA or equivalent in related field.
- Minimium two years experience in finance, banking, and/or investment sector.
- Not more than 33 years old.
- Bilingual: Fluent in English and Arabic or French.
- National and / or citizen of IDB Group member countries.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong leadership potential.
Application Deadline: August 31st 2017
For More Information: