Entries for the Investment Banking Scholarship are now being accepted. Only the U.S citizens are invited to apply. This annual essay contest provides $1,000 for the winning students. To apply, essay and online application form must be submitted by 31 December each year. Please see the essay topic questions at the details below.
Investmentbank.com is pleased to offer its semi-annual $1,000 investment banking scholarship for U.S. citizens. They want to give back to those heavily interested in careers in investment banking, finance and securities law that’s why they offer a award of $1000 twice each year (one for each semester) to a winning essay writer.
The winning student will be granted $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or graduate degree in finance or law field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be a United States citizen
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited program in the United States
- Applicants must be either finance or pre-law undergraduate or MBA or law graduate students
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of at least 3.0
Only the United States citizens may apply this scholarship.
Application should be made online. Students are required to write an essay on one of these topics:
- Describe how the changing securities laws relative to crowd funding and the JOBS Act are changing the face of traditional investment banking and capital formation.
- Address how the retiring baby boomer generation will impact overall mergers and acquisitions and how investment banks and other financial institutions can better address these issues.
- Discuss how social media can better be utilized in investment banking in conjunction with more traditional relationship-driven methods of deal origination.
December 31st each year.