SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
International Undergraduate Science Scholarships at Sheffield University, UK.
The University of Sheffield is delighted to announce this international scholarship for students who will be undertaking undergraduate degree within the Faculty of Science in September 2017;. Students from all nations are welcome to apply. Those are selected will receive £2,500 each annually. There is no separated application required.
Each of the scholarship winners will be granted £2,500 per year.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in science-related subject.
Place of Study
At Sheffield University, UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2017 in one of the following departments: Animal and Plant Sciences, Biomedical Science, Chemistry, Mathematics and Statistics, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Physics and Astronomy, Psychology
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying via Distance Learning are not eligible for the scholarships.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of studies. Receipt of the award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of a 60% overall average mark in the previous academic year.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- The scholarships will not be applied during any optional or compulsory study abroad periods or year in industry.
- The Scholarships will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body* and there is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
- The Alumni Reward can be awarded in conjunction with other University of Sheffield scholarships as long as the individual does not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, asa result of the sum of these awards.
International students are welcome to apply.
All candidates satisfying the admission requirements will be considered automatically.
There is no information.