Teesside University offering range of undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships for international and EU students starting from September 2017.
Teesside University generates and applies knowledge that contributes to the economic, social and cultural success of students, partners and the communities we serve. Through education enriched by research, innovation, and engagement with business and the professions, we transform lives and economies.
Study level: Foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The value of the Scholarship is either £1,000 or £1,500, based on your GPA or UKVI IELTS score.
Study Location: UK
Nationality: International (non-EU) students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for either the undergraduate or postgraduate scholarships;
– Teesside University offers scholarships to international (non-EU) students who apply with higher than average grades or English language ability.
– The Teesside University International Scholarships apply to full-time students on undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research programmes. The Scholarships are not available to students during a work placement year.
– The value of the Scholarship is either £1,000 or £1,500, based on your GPA or UKVI IELTS score. Your eligibility is assessed upon application and details will be included in your offer letter.
– The Scholarships are available to both sponsored and self-funded students and are awarded in the first year of study only, as a fee-reduction.
– You are eligible for one Scholarship only – either the academic merit-based Scholarship rate, based on your GPA, or the English level scholarship, based on your UKVI IELTS score.
– Details of our scholarship levels for specific qualifications can be found on the relevant country tab below. If you do not see your country listed, please contact us directly and we will provide you with full details.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements:
This Scholarship is awarded based on your UKVI IELTS scores.
If you achieve a UKVI IELTS score of 0.5 above the minimum requirement for your course, you can receive £1,000
If you achieve a UKVI IELTS score of 1.0 above the minimum requirement for your course, you can receive £1,500
If you hold a Secure English Language Test (SELT) score other than UKVI IELTS, you have the option to submit it and sit an interview with the ELC.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should visit the Official Website for more information and to apply.
Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for the 2017-2018 academic year. begins September 2017.