SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The University of Bristol is delighted to offer various international office scholarships to Students pursuing their postgraduate and undergraduate program at the university. This year, up to six awards available, five for undergrads and five for postgrads. The application deadline is 9 June 2017.
The University of Bristol is delighted to offer up to six International Office Scholarships for the prospective international students for 2017 entry. Please note, all applicants should be categorized as overseas students.
- 1st place – 1 scholarship of £12,000
- 2nd place – 2 scholarships of £10,000
- 3rd place – 3 scholarships of £8,000
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject.
Place of Study
At Bristol University, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
Before applying this scholarship, please ensure that you meet all of the following qualifications:
- All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- Must have been accepted on a full-time undergraduate or taught masters programme.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students receive award not exceed £3000 may apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
Overseas students may apply this scholarship.
The application should be made online. Please click the link below for further information.
9 June 2017.