Applications are currently been accepted for the ANU International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in Australia, and application submission ends on the 31 Oct 2017. Eligible persons are welcome apply
Australian National University awards international undergraduate scholarships for Indian students and the students of South-East Asian region only on the basis of academic merit. The scholarships include 25% of first year tuition fees.
Level: undergraduate programme at ANU.
Field(s): all subjects offered by the university.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Australia
|Scholarship covers: Scholarships cover 25% of first year tuition fees.|
- Academic merit
Open to students with an Indian citizenship only or
Applicants must be citizens of countries in the South-East Asian region only. Students with citizenship to one of the following countries are eligible: Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Selection Criteria for ANU International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via Online Application
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 Oct 2017
applications Opening date: 1 Aug 2017; Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.