The Umea University is making available masters scholarships to high-achieving and excellent students from outside the EU/EEA in the university. Selected candidates receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
About Umea University
Umeå University is a university in Umeå in the mid-northern region of Sweden. The university was founded in 1965 and is the fifth oldest within Sweden’s present borders. It creates interaction between research, education, collaboration and innovation that challenges boundaries and plays a crucial role in the region’s development. The University is a dynamic meeting place that ensures the generation and dissemination of interdisciplinary knowledge. Creative environments attract students, researchers, teachers and collaborating partners nationally and globally.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme.
Field of study:
Offers are for international students of the various studies in the university.
Scholarships offer are in the form of tuition-waivers. Selected candidates receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
42 scholarships overall are for students from different disciplines, with an additional 20 students rank in reserve.
Students from outside the EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
University welcomes you to apply for the scholarship if you have:
- An Umeå University programme as priority 1 at universityadmissions.se.
- your study application is ready before the application deadline (15 January 2018).
- If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
15th March 2018
Applicants should fill out the scholarship form and submit the application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden. For documentation for all masters applicants for complete an admission, students must provide only the following documents after submitting their online application.
- Certificates and diplomas of your bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognize higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of complete courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s programme.
- Proof of English language skills.
- Proof that student meet the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements. So be sure to check there for the requirements).
- In order to speed up the processing of the application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.