Victoria University is delighted to avail scholarships to international students to study in Australia. These scholarships are open to undertake research project at the university.
Level; Graduate Research
Institution: Victoria University, Australia
What are the benefits? VUIPRS provides a living allowance of $26,288 per annum (2016 rate). In addition, successful applicants will be awarded a 100% Tuition Fees Scholarship which provides a waiver of tuition fees for the duration of the course.
To be taken at (country): Australia
Eligible Countries: International
Who is qualified to apply? To be eligible for an RTPSS and VUIPRS, candidate must:
- Be a citizen of any country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have completed a four year undergraduate degree, or equivalent. For example:
- a four year undergraduate degree (e.g. Engineering or Law);
- a three year degree and an Honours year;
- a three year degree and a postgraduate diploma at an advanced level; or
- a three year degree and one year of a higher degree.
- Meet the University’s academic entrance requirements for enrolment into a research degree.
- Meet the University’s English language proficiency requirements for enrolment in a research degree.
- Be commencing a Masters by Research or Doctoral degree in 2018.
- Enrol as a full-time student
Application Deadline: 30th September 2017
Award Sponsor: Victoria University Australia