Entries are now been accepted for the 2017-2018 Postgraduate Solutions Study Bursaries for International Students , and submissiion of Entries will continue till 14 September 2017. This study Bursaries is to aid students who are to study engineering, business, computer science or IT and English language and all UK postgraduate course and any European postgraduate course taught in English. The worth of this bursary is £500 towards tuition fees.The payment will be made directly to the University when any applicant is successful. Applicant must have accepted an offer of a place on their chosen course before applying for a bursary and the listed eligibility criteria is also noteworthy.
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK, UK or continental Europe (Business Masters Bursary), anywhere in the world and USA (Global and US LLM Study Bursary).
Level: postgraduate programme
Field(s): Bursaries are awarded to study Engineering , Business, Computer Science or IT and English Language and all UK postgraduate courses and any European postgraduate course taught in English.
Deadline: 14 September 2017
Funded By: Postgrad Solutions Ltd
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015-2016 Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries are targeted for Students from anywhere in the world can apply for these Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries.
‣ Award No: Up to 15 Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries will be awarded as follows: General UK Bursary: 2, General European Bursary: 4, Engineering Bursary: 1, Computer Science/IT Bursary: 1, Distance Learning Bursary: 1, English Language Bursary: 1, Business Masters Bursary: 2, PhD/Research Bursary: 1 and Global and US LLM Study Bursary: 2.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Each bursary is worth £500 and they are open to students from anywhere in the world.
‣ If applicants are starting a postgraduate course in the academic year 2017-18 they are eligible to apply for Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries . Each bursary is worth £500 and they are open to students from anywhere in the world.
If applicants are starting a postgraduate course in the academic year 2017-18 they are eligible to apply for Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries
‣ General UK Bursary: Open to any student starting any UK postgraduate course.
‣ General European Bursary: Open to any student starting any European postgraduate course taught in English.
‣ Engineering Bursary: Open to any student starting a UK engineering postgraduate course.
‣ Computer Science/IT Bursary: Open to any student starting a UK computer science or IT postgraduate course.
‣ Distance Learning Bursary: Open to any student starting a UK distance learning postgraduate course.
‣ English Language Bursary: Open to any student who has taken an IELTS English Language test and who is applying for a UK postgraduate course.
‣ PhD/Research Bursary: Open to any student starting a UK PhD or research programme.
‣ Business Masters Bursary: Open to any student starting any pre-experience postgraduate business course at any registered institution in the UK or continental Europe.
‣ Global and US LLM Study Bursary: One bursary open to any student starting any Master of Laws course at any registered institution in any country and one bursary for those starting any Master of Laws course at any registered institution in the United States
Selection Criteria for Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries
‣ The winners will be solely judged as the students articulating the best reason for deserving an award in their 200-word entry. The decision will not be linked to institution choice.
‣ All winners will be notified by 31 October 2017. If candidates have not heard from Postgrad Solutions by this date, applicants application will have been unsuccessful.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Join the Postgrad Solutions Student Service if applicants are still to do so.
‣ Email the completed form to enquiries-at-postgradsolutions.com
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : The closing date for all entries for postgraduate courses starting in Autumn 2017 is 14 September 2017.
Note: Applicants can only apply for a bursary once they have accepted an offer of a place at their chosen institution.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.