Nanyang Presidents Graduate Scholarship for International Students is now available and eligible persons are invited to send in their applications before the application deadline
The Nanyang Presidents Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a PhD at NTU.
Level: PhD Degree Level
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Nanyang Technological University
School(Institutions/ Country):Nanyang Technological University | Singapore
Scholarship covers: Coverage and award terms
* With effect from 1 August 2015, students will receive the following monthly stipend
Have it takes to avail Nanyang Presidents Graduate Scholarship ?
- There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- You must have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a First Class Honours degree or equivalent
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: the application for Academic Year 2018-2019 (August 2018 and January 2019) will open from 01 October to 30 November 2017
For applicants to NIE, please be informed that applications will be opened from 01 October to 30 November 2016. You may apply directly via NIE’s website at https://isaac.nie.edu.sg/Account/ApplicantLogOn
If you have enquiries about the Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship, please email to Admissions Research (Admission_Research@ntu.edu.sg).
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline:the application for Academic Year 2018-2019 (August 2018 and January 2019) will open from 01 October to 30 November 2017