The Clark University is delighted to invite applications for the International Students Global Scholars Program at the university and eligible persons are welcome to apply
Clark University is an American private research university located in Worcester, Massachusetts, the second largest city in New England. It is adjacent to University Park about 50 miles west of Boston.Founded in 1887 with a large endowment from its namesake Jonas Gilman Clark, a prominent businessman, Clark was one of the first modern research universities in the United States.
Type: Undergraduate taught
Eligible Field of Study: All
Value of Scholarship: Successful candidates will receive:
- a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- a guaranteed $2,500 taxable stipend for a paid internship or research assistantship taken for academic credit during the summer following your sophomore or junior year.
- Participate in the Global Scholars Mentor Program, including a semi-annual dinner hosted by the president of Clark University. You will be assigned to a faculty adviser, and receive guidance from staff or alumni leadership mentors.
To be taken at (country): Clark University, Massachusetts, USA
Eligible Countries: All
Eligibility: To be eligible, candidate must:
- be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- also have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- maintain an annual GPA of at least a 3.0. Failure to do so may result in a decrease or loss of Global Scholar scholarship.
How to Apply:
- If you are interested in the Global Scholars Program, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application (available after Aug. 1, 2017).
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship. The deadline for submitting the essay is Feb. 1, 2018, for Early Action, Early Decision and Regular Decision candidates.
Application Deadline: 1st February, 2018