Fatih Sultan Mehmet VakIf University in Turkey is delighted to call for applications from Students from outside Turkey who wants to pursue a masters and a PhD program at the University. The scholarship offers either partial or fully-funded award to maximum 20% of accepted students. To apply, the completed application form must be submitted no later than 28 July 2017.
The selection criteria might be rigorous however all successful applicants will be awarded full scholarships. Starting from the 2017-2018 academic year, all successful applicants will receive 50% scholarships from the University Board of Trustees.
The successful applicants will receive up to 100% scholarships.
Level and Area of Studies
Master and doctoral program in one of the following fields: Turkish Language and Literature, Civilization Studies, History, History of Science, Clinical Psychology, thesis Islamic, Clinical Psychology – non thesis, Islamic Sciences, Architecture, Architectural Conservation –Restoration and Traditional Turkish Arts.
Place of Study
At Fatih Sultan Mehmet VakIf University (FSMVU), Turkey
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all candidates are expected to meet all of the criteria as follow:
- Must be a foreign national
- Have an undergraduate degree for master, and have master degree for PhD candidates.
- Must not be a citizen of Turkey or the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
- Must not have been dismissed from a higher education institute in Turkey.
- Meet the minimum GPA requirement.
- Other specific conditions can be seen at the website and application link below.
Overseas students are welcome to apply.
All candidates must apply this scholarship through the online application system that available at the link below.
28 July 2017.