Nominations are currently on going for the International RIBA global prize for architecture 2018,All submissions are to be made in this regard before the deadline.
The RIBA International Prize, established in 2015, is the first global prize for architecture that has been created by the RIBA. The prestigious prize is open to any registered architect in the world and is awarded to a new building of any size, type or budget.
The RIBA International Prize is open to any qualified architect.
To enter a building outside the UK the project director must:
- be a qualified architect
- have completed the building, which must have been occupied (partially-occupied commercial and housing projects subject to RIBA approval) between 1 January 2014 and 1 October 2017
- have the client’s permission to submit the building
How to enter
To enter you must create a user account and submit your project to the RIBA Awards online portal.
Your RIBA Awards account username and password are not the same as your RIBA Membership details.
To create your awards account you will need the following:
- An email address. This contact should be the individual co-ordinating your awards entries.
- For UK projects – an individual RIBA, RSAW, RIAS, RSUA or RIBA International Fellowship member number. The membership number should be up to 8 digits long and contain numbers only e.g. 12345678.
- For International projects – International awards are open to any qualified architect. You will need to provide evidence of the project director’s membership of an organisation such as the RIBA, or registration with an architecture registration board. If you are not a member of any such organisation, we will need details of your qualification certificate and the academic institute you graduated from.
Application Deadline: 17 October 2017
For More Information: