The International Medical University (IMU) has introduced a new scholarship programme for 2015. Scholarships 2017 will now be available for most IMU programmes. There will be two types of scholarships 2017 available:
1. Full Tuition Fee (100%) for full duration of programme
2. Partial Tuition Fee (50%) for full duration of programme
These scholarships will be awarded to students demonstrating outstanding academic excellence, extra curriculum participation and leadership qualities.
Scholarship application will be strictly by invitation only upon receiving an offer letter for admission into the specific programme at IMU and submission of final result.
Scholarships are only applicable for the LOCAL option.
Pre-U Grades Required for Scholarship Eligibility
How to Apply
1. Make an online application for the programme of your choice at here
2. Upon successful application and meeting the scholarship’s eligibility requirements, student will be invited to apply for the scholarship via email.
3. If you have received a conditional offer, kindly submit your final results to Admissions Department before the closing date to be eligible for the scholarship.
1. Scholarships will be awarded with bonding subject to the programme awarded.
2. All scholarships will only cover the tuition fees and no allowance for living expenses, books and study-related equipment.
3. The amount will be disbursed on a semester to semester basis
4. Students are required to maintain the required minimum cGPA of 3.50 per semester in order to continue with the scholarship. Failing which, the scholarship may be discontinued with immediate effect.
5. Students who withdraw (academic and non-academic reasons) without completing the programme will be required to repay the amount that has been disbursed for the financial award given.
6. Repeat modules will not be covered and continuation of the financial award will be on a case by case basis.
7. IMU Scholarship Committee may vary the selection requirements as and when it deems necessary.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit International Medical University website at here