SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Gates Cambridge Trust is delighted to invite applications from outstanding international students for the International Fully funded Gates Cambridge Scholarships For Masters & PhD in UK 2018/2019,for studies at Cambridge university.
Type: Masters and PhD scholarship
To be taken at (country): Cambridge University UK
Eligible Countries: For international students
Accepted Subject Areas: Masters and PhD Courses offered by the university
Value of Scholarship
- Scholarship will cover the full cost of study
- the University Composition Fee and College fees at the appropriate rate
- a maintenance allowance for a single student
- one economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: PhD (three year research-only degree); MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree); or a one year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
- already a student at Cambridge and want to apply for a new postgraduate course. For example, if you are studying for an MPhil you can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship to do a PhD. However, if you have already started a course, you cannot apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship to fund the rest of it.
- already a Gates Cambridge Scholar and want to apply for a second Scholarship. You must apply by the second, international deadline and go through the same process of departmental ranking, shortlisting and interviewing as all other candidates.
- Applications Open : 4th September, 2017
- Applications Close: January, 2018
How to Apply
Visit the Scholarship Webpage
Award Sponsors: Gates Cambridge Trust