Applications are currently been submitted for the Brighter Investment Scholarship to undertake avdegree programme. These scholarships are available to applicants of all nationalities to conduct the study at University for Development Studies. The objective of the scholarship is to provide support for talented student to pay for a quality education.
Brighter Investment is a fast growing company based in Vancouver, Canada. The ambition of the company is the world where all students have the possibility to reach the full potential of their talents and share the rewards with their financial backers.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Tuition Fees
- Housing Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Mentorship & career coaching
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Ghana
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must be currently in high school and you expect to score 16 or better on the WASSCE test.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be high school students.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Review the supported degrees. Use the form below to find out if your degree is supported. Also if you don’t know yet what you would like to study, we recommend getting your application started.
- Fill out the application form below. You can start your application before you receive your WASSCE score or have been accepted by your university. That way you know if we can support your education as soon as the university accepts your application.
- Get recommended by your teacher. As part of the application process, we will ask one of your teachers for a recommendation. You will need the email address of a high school or university teacher that knows you well.
- Wait for a final decision from our selection committee. Once you have your WASSCE score and are accepted by the university you will sign our sponsorship agreement at the university.
Application Deadline: Applicants can apply now for September 2017.