Last updated on March 10th, 2018 at 08:28 pm
The University of Buffalo is offering International Scholarship for Undergraduates at University of Buffalo in USA, 2018, international freshmen are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program before the program deadline
About Scholarship for Undergraduates at University of Buffalo
UB is recognized worldwide for a quality affordable education. That’s why distinguished faculty and top students from across the world have made us their choice.
Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
Scholarships are available in all the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship awards vary from $2,000–$10,000 per academic year and are renewable for up to four years with good academic standing.
Scholarship can be taken in
New York, United States of America
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Open to qualified incoming freshman (first-year) students who have no course work or credits completed at a postsecondary institution
- Open only to full-time freshman international students
- Available to students initially enrolling in the fall semester
- Most scholarship recipients have a high school average of at least 88 percent or a B+ average (or the equivalent) and above average SAT/ACT scores.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Open to qualified incoming freshman (first-year) students who have no course work or credits completed at a postsecondary institution.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
Application and review process
- There is not a separate scholarship application form. All qualified freshman applicants will be considered for the scholarship as part of the regular application review process.
- Scholarships are awarded using a holistic review process. While GPA and test scores are the most important criteria, they are not the only criteria we consider.
- Submit a one-page essay about why you want to study at UB. This essay can be the same as the standard application essay; you do not need to submit an additional essay.
- Submit at least one letter of recommendation from a teacher who can comment about your potential as a university student and about your extracurricular activities. This recommendation letter can be the same as the standard application recommendation letter; you do not need to submit an additional letter.
Only complete applications received before April 15th will be given scholarship consideration.